Welcome to the Voice At The Table Video Library, with its informative range of pre-recorded virtual training sessions on a wide variety of development topics, recorded live during 2020 and 2021.
It’s a flexible, cost-effective development resource that’s especially useful for those who are still working remotely. Each video session can be used as a virtual network event within teams – with members watching a session at the same time and discussing it together afterwards – or it can of course be used by individuals at any time that suits them.
Individual and corporate memberships are available to purchase on an annual basis.
The three pillars of content are shown below. Each category contains at least seven sessions.
To explore the content, click on any of the below or contact us for more information.
- Good Virtual Meetings: What do they look like?
- Why you need mentors and sponsors and how to find them
- The Professional Balancing Act: Work Life
- Get your piece of the PIE
- What to focus on to future-proof your career in uncertain times
- The relevance of Office Politics in the Virtual World
- How can we think well and build mental wellbeing at work
- How to use your strengths to thrive remotely
- Leading from the Kitchen Table
- Networking in the Virtual World
- Online Communication
- Managing Your Brand: Control what people say about your when you’re not present
- How to maintain and build relationships remotely
- Growth Mindset
- Stress free for summer
- Happy for No Good Reason
- Boost your wellbeing by connecting with nature, even whilst indoors
- You Even Better
- Tackling Your Inner Critic
- The Menopause