- This event has passed.
D&I EXPERT INTERVIEW: Age Diversity – Bridging the Generations at Work
26 March 2020 @ 12:30 - 13:30Free
Did you know that our current workforce comprises at least three generations of people?
- With this much mix in any given team, how do we bridge our differences?
- What are companies doing to maximise the contribution of each generation?
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company;
- Your role sits within Human Resources;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in generational differences, millennials, aging workforce, re-training, staff networks or D&I and want to start embedding it where you are.
This is a virtual session and it will be run on the Zoom video call platform. When you register you will receive an invite with the link.
For those that would like to join the session but can’t make the date, the session will be recorded. Please do register to receive the recording.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become a change agent