- This event has passed.
D&I EXPERT INTERVIEW: What’s New in Diversity & Inclusion
January 30 @ 12:30 PM - 1:30 PMFree
Online conversation where Rina Goldenberg Lynch from Voice At The Table and Inge Woudstra from W2O Consulting & Training discuss what they see coming up in 2020 that will impact the Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
Inge and Rina will discuss:
- The evolution of Diversity & Inclusion: what have we learned over the past 10 years?
- What has changed in 2019?
- What do we think are going to be dominant trends in 2020.
Jointly with those on the call we will talk about:
- What have you learned in 2019?
- What is coming up in 2020 that will impact your Diversity & Inclusion agenda?
- How can you best implement those new trends and topics in your strategy and action plans?
Join us to get yourself ready for the new year, and make sure you are up to date and prepared for the changes ahead.
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company;
- Your role sits within Human Resources;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to start embedding it where you are.
This is a virtual session and it will be run on the Zoom video call platform. When you register you will receive an invite with the link.
For those that would like to join the session but can't make the date, the session will be recorded. Please do register to receive the recording.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become a change agent