- This event has passed.
D&I VIRTUAL TRAINING: My Diversity and Inclusion Agenda for 2021
12 November 2020 @ 11:30 - 13:00
The D&I Agenda is moving forward at pace. In the last couple of years LGBT has had a host of letters added to it, new employee benefits on flexible working are added all the time, and disability has been moving to the foreground. At the same time the #MeToo movement and the Gender Pay Gap legislation have shifted the conversation on gender balance. Meanwhile ‘Diversity’ has had ‘Inclusion’ tagged onto it and is moving on to ‘Belonging’.
And that’s just a few of the changes we have seen.
There is a host of new books, blogs, TED Talks, video’s and movements impacting D&I. What are you missing? What is new? And how relevant is it to your company?
In this session you will learn what has impacted the D&I agenda in 2020. Jointly, using scenario and brain storming techniques we will identify how this is impacting the D&I landscape, how it is impacting on different industry sectors and what it means for a variety of stakeholders. You will apply evaluation techniques to assess impacts on your own organisation and D&I programme and incorporate new ideas and directions in your D&I strategy for 2021.
- Overview of D&I strategies and maturity models, pro’s and con’s;
- Learn about history and context of D&I over the past decades;
- Find out about newly published research, legislation, books and resources;
- Hear about and discuss impact of trends and topics that are new to the agenda; and
- Get a quick overview of the latest insights and learnings from the experts.
At the end of the session you will:
- Know the strengths and weaknesses of your current D&I strategy and plan; and
- Be up to date on insights, trends and new topics that have impacted the D&I agenda in 2020; and
- Be prepared for upcoming changes and demands from your stakeholders; and
- Get inspiration and creative ideas; and
- Personal action plan with concrete actions on your priorities for 2021.
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion; or
- You are a Director in your company; or
- Your role is in HR and you are keen to do more on D&I or
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I, are looking to update your knowledge or want to drive the agenda forwards in 2021.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become one of our change agents.