- This event has passed.
D&I VIRTUAL TRAINING: RECRUITING FOR GENDER DIVERSITY (2 parts in 2 days)
12 June 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Recruiting for Gender Diversity
(session delivered in 2 parts – sign up to either to register for both automatically)
Are you really recruiting the best talent available in the market? Do you attract the widest group of candidates? Would you like to recruit more diverse talent, but don’t know where to reach them?
In this training session you will learn how to re-design your recruitment strategies and be more effective in recruiting for gender balance.
- Learn about the impact of employee branding to attract for diversity;
- Review your recruitment channels against diversity;
- Apply gender bilingual advertising;
- Find out about ways to de-bias your job descriptions; and
- Evaluate ways to de-bias your hiring, selection, interview and assessment practices.
At the end of the session you will:
- Have a clear overview of initiatives that have worked for others;
- Know where in the attraction, recruitment and hiring process you can improve most;
- Get creative ideas on what actions to implement and how to increase diversity;
- Build a personal action plan for improving your recruitment and hiring processes, with quick wins and long term strategies;
This session is for you if:
- You have responsibility for hiring in your organisation;
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- Your role sits within Human Resources and you want to learn how to motivate your internal clients to meet the overall objectives of the organisation;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion consultant or would like to be one; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I, and want to learn or improve on how to recruit and hire for diversity.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
Join our community and become one of our change agents.