- This event has passed.
FREE WEBINAR – How to Run Inclusive Meetings
27 September 2018 @ 17:00 - 18:00
CELEBRATE INCLUSION WEEK WITH US:
HOW TO RUN MEETINGS THAT ENCOURAGE FRESH THINKING AND FULL INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION.
The key to feeling included and valued is a culture that values each person’s thinking and contribution. To achieve this culture, we start by looking at how meetings can be more inclusive.
- How often are you in meetings where the same people are speaking for most of the time?
- How often do you hear others say what they think the boss wants to hear?
- How often do you feel that your views are not listened to?
- How often do you feel the meeting has been ineffective and not moved anything forward?
- How often do you switch off, or feel like or actually fall asleep in meetings?
These are the most common experiences in meetings and too often the way people behave in meetings prevents good quality thinking. All meetings can be improved so that everyone contributes with their clearest thinking and the best results are achieved in the shortest time.
Join Rina Goldenberg Lynch, CEO of Voice At The Table, for this LIVE webinar to obtain practical tips on how to run a meeting that engages every attendee and produces fresh and innovative thinking. We will show you how to:
- Set an agenda that encourages everyone’s thinking contribution;
- Establish a safe space in which each member is encouraged to contribute with their full experience and expertise;
- Ensure each person gets to speak and is listened to; and
- Accelerate the team’s problem solving capability.
We will equip you with the requisite tools you need to change your meetings to make them more effective, productive and inclusive.
Please register for this event through Eventbrite, see the link below.