Masterclass: Office Politics: Master the Art of Navigating the Organisational Landscape
April 25 @ 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
This workshop is run in partnership with City Hive. See the link below to book a place.
Office politics’ is a term that often has negative connotations. But when you work with people with varying interests, motivations and behaviours, the positives of political intelligence – as you’ll learn from this workshop – will help you carry out your role effectively, and progress your career successfully.
Research indicates that certain aspects of office politics adversely affect morale, productivity and profitability, and can be a major cause of stress.
To avoid a career progression barrier and navigate a safe path through what can be a political minefield, you need a keen awareness of your organisational landscape and a set of behaviours you can employ to get things done in a positive way for all concerned.
That’s what’s known as political intelligence, and that’s what we’ll be helping you master here.
In this session you’ll learn:
- To be less fearful of office politics and to recognise your options
- How damaging negative office politics can be to an organisation and its people
- The importance of considering your own behaviours, as well as those of your colleagues
- To identify the skills and capabilities that will help you be more positively politically intelligent
- Know which skill areas help you become more positively politically intelligent
To explore the positives of office politics, book your place today.