- This event has passed.
Masterclass: Professional Presence
1 March 2016 @ 09:30 - 16:30
In this Masterclass you will develop your gravitas, enhance your self confidence and personal impact so that you can communicate with more clarity and relevance. You will acquire the skills and the mindset to be more persuasive and assertive; to influence; to be more in control. You will learn techniques to get your voice heard, at the table and beyond.
During the workshop delegates will:
- Develop practical strategies for growing confidence
- Agree your personal ‘brand’ as a speaker/communicator
- Learn audience and message planning techniques, to be able to resonate with audiences
- Learn how to prepare effectively and efficiently and rehearse appropriately
- Learn how to make content memorable – not just what you say but also the language you use around your content (eg apologetic, hesitant)
- Maximise the potential in your voice – intonation, volume, pace, accent
- Use body language, eye contact for maximum effect, in a variety of situations
- Develop a more assertive and yet authentic communication style
- Consider other brand issues such as clothes, to ensure that they are supporting your objectives
- Learn how to combat nerves in order to be able to perform well under pressure
- Benefit from filmed role play to be able to celebrate what’s working well and identify areas for improvement
- Learn how to assess and critique your own performance for ongoing self development.
The course content is tailored to your specific needs/objectives/experience and takes the form of a hands-on, interactive session based on Jayne Constantinis’ day-to-day work as a presenter/speaker/voice over artist. The style of training is highly supportive and collaborative. You will make tangible progress during the session.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Understand what gravitas is and how, practically, to achieve it
- Have a personalised action plan to improve professional presence
- Understand how to be more assertive and to get their voice heard
- Know how to eliminate the bad habits which are undermining their impact
- Be more in control.
This workshop is for you if you identify with any of the below:
- You don’t think you have the impact on your audience that you desire/deserve
- You feel people are not taking you seriously
- You need to be seen as someone who commands respect in a room full of people
- You want to be a more effective and powerful communicator
- Your lack of gravitas/impact is holding you back.
Your Trainer: Jayne Constantinis