- This event has passed.
Workshop: The Mindset for Success
23 September 2015 @ 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Understand how the right attitude and perspective keeps you motivated, empowers you to take risks, and enables you to learn from challenges.
Are you interested in finding the missing key to sustaining your motivation and that of others through times of change and challenge? Do you want to learn a self-leadership skill that will enable you to thrive?
Objective of the training:
In this workshop an experienced coach and facilitator will introduce you to a simple idea about how we can best use our brains to foster our own growth and nurture our own resilience. We will also develop mastery in how you can use this to help others achieve the same results.
During the workshop you will explore how to:
- Recognise how a simple belief you hold about yourself unconsciously guides a large part of your life
- Realise how your view of your own personality maybe holding you back
- Develop effective strategies to help unleash your potential and be robust to push backs
- Practice skills in increasing engagement and motivation in helping people get unstuck
- Have simple strategies to increase the honesty, risk taking and trust within your teams
- Learn skills and strategies that will help you effectively develop confidence in people you care about both at work and at home
By the end of the workshop:
You will take away an in-depth understanding of own Mindset and how you can nudge it to be more helpful to you. You will have a range of tactics and strategies based on proven academic research to also grow and develop the confidence and performance of others around you.
This workshop is for you if:
- You find yourself ruminating over problems, failures or setbacks and finding it hard to move on
- You know where you want to go but can’t work out what’s stopping you
- You want to know how to create a mindset that supports you achieving your potential
- Some members of your team are stepping away from challenge or avoiding difficulties
- You want to find a way of having more meaningful conversations on performance
- Want to have some techniques to deal with talented individuals whose performance has plateaued
Your Trainer: Ann Terry
As an executive coach and consultant for 17 years, Ann has worked with a wide range of top teams and organisations. This includes global pharma companies, leading luxury brands, national retail chains, consultancy firms and various health and social care provider organisations. She has direct leadership experience as a senior manager in one of the largest health sector organisations in Europe: leading high performance teams during times of change and challenge, managing complex investment programmes to ensure improved results and strategic development across multiple partners. She has also served as a non-exec director in the voluntary sector.
Ann brings challenge, energy and compassion to her facilitation and coaching. She is inspired by helping leaders and teams identify and shift their effectiveness to the next level. Her depth of understanding of the neuroscience behind what drives behaviour in organisations provides leaders with clear and simple tools to navigate difficult challenges for themselves and others. The result being an increased engagement, enthusiasm and renewed commitment to what they do.