- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Career Experts – The Perfect CV: Position Your Brand To Secure The Position You Deserve
30 October 2019 @ 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
City CV & Voice At The Table present:
The perfect CV | Position your brand to secure the career you deserve
Are you seeking a lateral or vertical move to progress your career internally? Looking for a new role, change of direction, the next step or more flexibility? Understand what executive headhunters, recruiters and senior leaders look for on paper, overhaul your CV and have your burning questions answered.
Voice At The Table and City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a free 60 minute online live training session to help you to create a strong, compelling and authentic CV which will get you noticed for the right reasons. Expertise and insider knowledge gathered from years of CV writing and recruiting will be shared, including:
• CV evolution – how AI and algorithms can make or break your career (and how to beat the CV robots)
• Soft skills to avoid in your CV – how to show, not tell
• Three essential items in every bullet point
• The competencies you must include to secure your progression and career success
• Be ‘smart’ – how to sell yourself every step of the way
• Avoid the formatting errors that guarantee rejection from most CV screening systems
• The two mistakes that spell rejection from 97% of hirers
• The fundamental differences between a Non-executive and executive CV
• When and how to bring up a desire for flexibility on your CV
• Live Q&A
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter, with deep expertise across the executive and non-executive space, financial services, professional services, law, consultancy and more. Victoria will be joined by Rina Goldenberg Lynch, CEO and Founder or Voice At The Table. In a live Q&A, they will answer your specific questions relating to your CVs.
Join us on Wednesday 30th October, from 12.30-13.30 and if you are not free to listen live, do still register, and we will send you a recording following the session.
Register for your FREE place using the link below