These presentations and workshops are designed to motivate and inspire participants to take stock and take action.
- Make Your Own Luck! A workshop that looks at a number of factors that women should consider incorporating into their lives so as to achieve a successful career.
- Your Voice Matters! A motivational talk about why women should continue to contribute and to aspire to the most senior levels of organisations.
- Step Up To The Plate (or Take Initiative!) A workshop that teaches delegates to strategise their own success, taught through real-life stories of successful business women.
- Returning to Work After a Break. An engaging workshop that discussed how to plan maternity (and other) leave and ensure that the return to work brings opportunity for growth and realisation.
- Understanding Gender Dynamics – Men and Women think differently. Fact. Gender Intelligence advocates new ways that men and women can engage with better understanding other than just ‘Mars and Venus’. In this workshop you will learn about gender dynamics and how women can help themselves progress their careers by knowing and understanding how men think differently and how to use that knowledge to their advantage.