Resident Expert on Consulting, Group Facilitation, Business Strategy, Business Coaching
Amanda is an effective facilitator of small and large groups, with extensive experience of chairing meetings, she is a clear communicator who avoids jargon.
Amanda is an experienced consultant who has worked with a wide range of corporates including BMW, Babcock, Fujitsu, BAM and NSPCC. A former business leader at partnership level she has led business units and managed large teams. Amanda is a strategic thinker who focuses on the big picture and identifies solutions.
Having worked in the pensions industry for many years, Amanda retrained as a coach and set up her own business, Coaching with Amanda, where she helps small business owners to lead their own businesses more effectively by understanding their vision, values and strengths, developing their strategy, and planning and prioritising actions to achieve their goals.
Amanda’s qualifications and experience include:
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Coactive Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Partner at Mercer for 10 years, specialising in governance
- Mini MBA from Cranfield University in Business strategy
- Trustee director of a £4.5bn UK pension scheme
- Business mentor with Aspire Foundation
- Co-founder of Aspire Circles, business networking forums
- Mentor at Sage Summit, Sage’s annual conference for SMEs