Resident Expert on Work-Life Balance, Resilience, Limiting Beliefs, Time Management
Cara is the working woman’s personal champion and advocate. She trains, mentors and coaches women how to overcome the Imposter Syndrome, fear of failure and other common limiting beliefs that hold women back from proactively progressing their careers. She is an experienced, relateable presenter and has a signature workshop on the Female Art of Blagging with Integrity.
Cara is passionate about supporting women to make their careers work - she shows them how to build their self-belief and navigate a successful career path, and how to manage the competing demands of clients, colleagues, children, parents and other interests. Cara know that self-doubt, guilt and overwhelm go hand-in-hand with being a working woman, but it is possible to become self-assured and resilient and reap the rewards of having a fulfilling career, an income and a life at home.
Cara is the go-to person for advice, support and coaching on:
· Dealing with life’s curved balls and periods of adversity
· Overcoming nagging self-doubt and insecurities
· Sharing slip-ups, misgivings, foibles
· Relationship issues, at work and at home
· Staying with your career when it all seems too much
· Managing your time and prioritising the most important things
· How to overcome procrastination and get things done
Cara has a professional services background in Chartered Surveying and was a Cambridge graduate. She is now a Credentialed Coach for the International Coach Federation (ICF). She has 3 sons and in her free time enjoys travelling pillion on a motorbike with her husband and drinking wine with her girl friends.
Read Cara’s articles in the National Press:
To get in touch with Cara, or please email email@example.com.