Rina Goldenberg Lynch
Founder & CEO, C-Suite EDI Coach and Advisor
Expertise include: Inclusive Behaviours, Inclusive Leadership, Inclusion, Respect and Belonging, EDI Business Case and Strategy, the Corporate Diversity Journey, Board and ExCo Training (CPD-compatible), Mitigation of Bias, Bringing Your Whole Self to Work, Gender Balance, Women’s Career Trajectory and Planning, Limiting Beliefs, How Women Thrive Professionally. Executive Coaching in The Thinking Environment®
Rina has 20 years of experience as a lawyer. Having started her legal career in Washington DC, she then worked as a banking lawyer with Clifford Chance LLP in London and as a Director in the legal department of ING Bank London.
During her career, Rina observed that most organisations had a dominant culture which required – directly or indirectly – every person to adapt.
As a result, leaders often failed to realise the full potential of their colleagues, overlooking their colleagues’ individual differences as strengths, leaving untapped much talent, dedication and commitment.
Having experienced this first-hand and learning how to break the corporate mould, Rina developed a passion for empowering her experience and knowledge onto other women, helping them attain sustainable career satisfaction by contributing fully and authentically.
Rina mentored many women to break through their own limiting beliefs and to become agents of change for other women and colleagues. Separately, Rina also began to help her own employer to realise women’s untapped contribution by modelling how to value difference and turn it into a useful resource for the business.
This was the catalyst behind Voice At The Table.
As Rina began to work with other organisations, she realised that she wanted to empower everyone to stop hiding parts of themselves and be able to contribute fully and authentically. Her focus expanded and Voice At The Table reflects this.
Rina talks passionately on the subject of women and inclusive cultures and contributes to the advancement of women by speaking to audiences across the private and public sectors, as well as schools and non-profit organisations. She is frequently asked to judge awards events honouring women’s professional achievements and has enjoyed numerous nominations in her field when Voice At Table was recognised as a leader in this space.
Rina is also the co-founder of The Big Fish Academy (together with W2O Consulting & Training) , providing training to EDI practitioners and leaders.
Rina runs sessions on topics relating to diversity and inclusion, including the following:
- The Rules of Inclusion: How to become an inclusive leader of an inclusive team.
- Inclusive Workplaces: 7 behaviours your team cannot live without.
- Inclusive Leadership: What is it? Why do we need it?
- The traits of an Inclusive Leader: how to develop leaders for the future
- The Impact Of Words: How To Know What Not To Say
- The Value Of Harnessing The Diversity Of Your People: Opportunities Ripe For The Picking
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion: The Competitive Advantage
- Gender Balance At Work: Good For Women, Good For Men.
- Turn On Your Unconscious Bias Radar
- Inclusive Meetings: How To Get The Best Contribution From Your Team At Meetings
- Leading The Next Generation: What Does That Look Like?
- What Are You Assuming About Me? How To Attract And Retain A Diverse Team.
Connect with Rina on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, or simply drop her an email:
Go back to Our Team page.