Description: This practical, interactive workshop will help you take stock and work out what you really want from your working life on your return to work after maternity leave or a longer career break. In this workshop, Helen North, our experienced maternity and career coach, will help you start to explore what you want from the next phase of your life, and how best to take action be it returning to the same career, changing it or updating your skills. This workshop is aimed at women who are planning their return to work after a career break or women currently on maternity leave who want to take some time to explore their future options.
During the workshop delegates will:
- Use practical exercises to help them take stock of where they are and where they want to get to
- Take part in group discussions to share experiences and help build confidence
- Explore the issues they face in a supportive space, and look at what might be holding them back
- Learn from an expert career coach who is experienced in working with women returning to work.
By the end of the workshop delegates will have a:
- clear understanding of what motivates them and what will give them job satisfaction
- clarity on the skills and strengths they have to offer an employer
- blueprint for their ideal job
- renewed confidence to take the first step to make it happen.
This workshop is for women who are thinking about and planning their return to work after a career break or women currently on maternity leave who want to take some time to explore their future options.