Workshop Description: Are you keen to advance your career yet feel unsure which steps to take? Do you want to create a compelling strategy and have the confidence to follow it through? In this workshop, three experienced coaches will help you set out the practical steps you can take day-by-day to make your successful career a reality. They will show you how to start mapping out your future, how to build upon your unique talents and make authentic contributions, and how to overcome limiting beliefs and act with confidence so that you can have the career progression you want.
During the workshop you will:
- Define what makes you unique and authentic
- Start crafting your own compelling brand
- Develop a personalised action plan to get noticed
- Learn strategies to tackle the inner beliefs which may be holding you back
- Practice a fail-safe technique for boosting confidence instantly
- Explore career mapping and begin plotting your next steps
Throughout the workshop, you will be guided by experts who will draw upon research and add practical steps grounded in experience.
You will leave with greater confidence to pursue a career rooted in your own unique abilities, with a clear, personal action plan, and the know-how to carry it out.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are keen to take on more leadership challenges but feel unsure what steps to take
- Early progress in your career has plateaued and you want to pick up the pace
- You understand the need to be proactive but are not feeling confident about doing so
- You’re looking for a career that allows you to be authentic rather than role play
- You recognise that lack of self-belief holds you back and would like to become more self-assured
- You are an HR/Talent Development Director wanting inspiration and practical methods to support mid-level professionals with their career development plan
- You are an HR professional looking for motivating workshops to host in-house for key employees.