- This event has passed.
D&I VIRTUAL TRAINING: Creating an Inclusive Culture
24 September 2020 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Real change in Diversity & Inclusion requires a culture change. We all know that.
But how do you influence culture? What can you do to foster more openness and curiosity to those that are different? How can you shift behaviours in your organisation?
In this training session we will explore the psychology behind culture change, take a look at behaviour change models, including our own D&I change models, learn how to create support for your own change strategy and experiment with implementing it all.
- How to change organisational culture
- How to change behaviours
- How to build momentum and rally support for your change strategy.
At the end of the session you will:
- Understand what it takes to create a culture shift;
- Identify ways to rally support for your D&I change strategy;
- Become familiar with what it takes to get people to change their thinking and behaviours; and
- Practice implementation of your D&I change plan of action.
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company
- Your role sits within Human Resources and you want to learn how to motivate your internal clients to meet the overall objectives of the organisation;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to learn how to start embedding it where you are.
Please note: In this session we assume you already have a basic understanding of Diversity & Inclusion, including the business benefits and how to get senior leaders on board.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become one of our change agents.