- This event has passed.
D&I WEBINAR: My D&I Agenda for 2021
17 November 2020 @ 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
The D&I Agenda is moving forward at pace. In the last couple of years LGBT has had a host of letters added to it, new employee benefits on flexible working are added all the time, and disability has been moving to the foreground.
At the same time the #MeToo movement and the Gender Pay Gap legislation have shifted the conversation on gender balance. Meanwhile ‘Diversity’ has had ‘Inclusion’ tagged on and is moving on to ‘Belonging’. And that’s just a few of the changes we have seen.
There is a host of new books, blogs, TED Talks, video’s and movements impacting D&I. What are you missing? What is new? And how relevant is it to your company?
In this session you will learn what has impacted the D&I agenda in 2020. You will apply evaluation techniques to assess impacts on your own organisation and D&I programme and incorporate new ideas and directions in your D&I strategy for 2021
- Newly published research, legislation, books and resources;
- Impact of trends and topics that are new to the agenda; and
- Overview of the latest insights and learnings from experts.
This webinar is for you if:
- You’re looking for ideas to include in D&I planning for 2021;
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company;
- Your role sits within Human Resources and you want to learn how to motivate your internal clients to meet the overall objectives of the organisation;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to learn how to start embedding it where you are.
This is a virtual session and it will be run on the Zoom video call platform. When you register you will receive an invite with the link.
For those that would like to join the session but can’t make the date, the session will be recorded. Please do register to receive the recording.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become a change agent!