- This event has passed.
Workshop: Networking for Career Advantage
17 November 2015 @ 09:30 - 13:30
Build and deepen relationships within and beyond your organisation for professional and business success.
In this interactive workshop our image expert, Joanna Gaudoin will help delegates to focus on the value of building long-term professional relationships and the skills and processes to do this easily without it becoming a second job.
During the workshop delegates will:
- Understand why relationship building post initial meeting is necessary and valuable
- Consider how to decide who to build relationships with
- Define what a good professional relationship looks like
- Develop the skills to build relationships over time and stay connected
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Be clear why they are focusing on building professional relationships and who with
- Understand the foundations for great professional relationships
- Learn practical ways to engage with their network to deepen relationships over time
This workshop is for you if:
- You have some business connections but want to build your network further
- You don’t know how to interact with your network regularly and genuinely
- You lack time so want to know how to effectively engage remotely
Your Trainer: Joanna Gaudoin
Joanna Gaudoin helps individuals and organisations build better relationships and achieve greater professional success. Credibility, likeability and trust are the foundation of good professional relationships, all of which are heavily influenced by personal image. Experience and expertise will always be vital but how and what we communicate with others about ourselves and the perception they form of us are pivotal for success. These skills help us differentiate ourselves positively and build credibility for better professional relationships, whilst also enhancing confidence and career success. Through her one-to-one programme with women and running corporate training, Joanna helps individuals work on their appearance, body language and communication for different business scenarios. She helps people achieve their goals for their own career and the success of their organisation. Prior to running her own company, Joanna worked in marketing and consultancy for almost ten years with blue-chip clients such as Mars, Diageo, Toshiba and SABMiller.