- This event has passed.
D&I TRAINING: Developing Strategy from Ideas to Actions
22 January 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
In this session you will review and design your company’s D&I strategy.
Do you have responsibility for setting the D&I strategy for your organisation but don’t know where to begin? Or perhaps there is already a strategy in place but it has not been effective? Perhaps your organisation’s priorities have changed again as a result of a merger or reorganisation and the D&I strategy needs adjusting?
If any one of those scenarios apply then this session will be relevant.
- Defining your D&I vision and mission
- Identifying where your organisation is on its journey towards the desired D&I outcome
- Mapping out your strategy, including identifying stakeholders, setting priorities and planning ‘quick wins’.
At the end of the session you will:
- Have understood how to tie the D&I strategy to the business strategy of your organisation
- Have a roadmap for the next 12 months
- Understand how the various pieces of the D&I puzzle fit together for the most impactful result
This session is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company
- Your role sits within Human Resources and you want to learn how to motivate your internal clients to meet the overall objectives of the organisation;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to learn how to start embedding it where you are.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become one of our change agents.