- This event has passed.
D&I WEBINAR: Developing Strategy from Ideas to Actions
21 January 2020 @ 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
A compact summary of the 1/2-day session held during the week prior to this webinar.
Do you have responsibility for setting the D&I strategy for your organisation but don’t know where to begin? Or perhaps there is already a strategy in place but it has not been effective? Perhaps your organisation’s priorities have changed again as a result of a merger or reorganisation and the D&I strategy needs adjusting?
If any one of those scenarios apply then this webinar will be relevant.
- Defining your D&I vision and mission
- Identifying where your organisation is on its journey towards the desired D&I outcome
- Mapping out your strategy, including identifying stakeholders, setting priorities and planning ‘quick wins’
At the end of the webinar you will:
- Have been shown how to tie the D&I strategy to the business strategy of your organisation
- Understand how the various pieces of the D&I puzzle fit together for the most impactful result
This webinar is for you if:
- You currently have responsibility for driving Diversity & Inclusion;
- You are a Director in your company;
- Your role sits within Human Resources and you want to learn how to motivate your internal clients to meet the overall objectives of the organisation;
- You are a Diversity & Inclusion practitioner or champion; or
- You have a keen interest in D&I and want to learn how to start embedding it where you are.
This is a virtual session and it will be run on the Zoom video call platform. When you register you will receive an invite with the link.
For those that would like to join the session but can’t make the date, the session will be recorded. Please do register to receive the recording.
What people say about The Big Fish Academy events:
“What a thought provoking and inspiring day. I was truly blown away by the different speakers – they all covered interesting topics and their passion was great! I’m looking forward to the next event!” – Rosie Hutton, HR manager CBRE
“A really well-balanced day, insightful panel contributions and thought-provoking discussions. Feel energised to go back to my senior management team with a strategy and plan!” – Nicky Ormrod, General Counsel at SEGA UK
“It has been great to hear honest and practical experience of other D&I practitioners, get new insights and bring greater focus to my work” – Jo Stansfield, Global Lead Diversity & Inclusion at Aveva
“The Big Fish Academy has broadened my horizons as to how I can go back to my organisation to help implement change for creating a better gender balance in the next year.” – Bridie Sheldon, Client Director at Hitachi Vantara
Join our community and become a change agent!